Question: I am trying to start Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) and I get the error "page not found".
What are the possible reason that OEM would produce a page not found error?
How can I fix the page not found problem?
The "page not found" error is common on OEM when a PATH variable is missing, or when an OEM component is not properly installed.
To fix the "page not found" error on Oracle OEM, try this:
- Verify the registry entries for $ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID
- Ensure that your listener is running with lsnrctl, and restart the listener if needed:
- Verify your Oracle connectivity with SQL*Plus:
c:> sqlplus nolog myuser
- Drop your existing OEM configuration (from the DOS prompt using emca):
c:> set ORACLE_SID=mysid
c:> emca -deconfig dbcontrol db -repos drop
- Recreate the EM environment with emca:
c:> emca -config dbcontrol db -repos create
Get the Complete
Oracle SQL Tuning Information
The landmark book
SQL Tuning The Definitive Reference" is
filled with valuable information on Oracle SQL Tuning.
This book includes scripts and tools to hypercharge Oracle 11g
performance and you can
for 30% off directly from the publisher.